SSC Jobs 2018 – Latest Open Vacancies on 23rd September 2017: Here you can find SSC latest recruitment projects in all over India. You can also find latest notification announcement links along with online or offline application form link.
Here you can check SSC jobs eligibility, number of vacancies, application procedure, last date and location. But you must read the complete official recruitment notification for further detail. You can open this page daily to check new open vacancies for SSC.
SSC Jobs 2018 Opening
Here is the list of SSC Govt Jobs opening on 23rd September 2017
HPSSC Various Vacancies
OSSC Inspectors of Supplies Vacancies
SSC CR Fumigation Assistant Vacancies
SSC CR Library & Information Assistant Vacancies
SSC CR Jr Conservation Assistant Vacancies
SSC CR Technical Assistant (Wildlife) Vacancies
SSC CR Research Investigator (Forestry) Vacancies
SSC CR Storekeeper-cum-Caretaker Vacancies
SSC CR Junior Seed Analyst Vacancies
SSC CR Junior Chemist Vacancies
HSSC Computer Instructor & Operator, Craft Instructor Vacancies
HSSC Craft Instructor, Group Instructor & Other Vacancies
SSC Jobs 2018– The full form of SSC is Staff Selection Commission i.e. an organization situated at India for the appointment of educated staff under different government departments & its subordinated offices for all Groups –B and C (Non- Technical Staff). Candidates have interest to appoint under govt sectors through SSC (Staff Selection Exam) are suggested to bookmark our website because our team is updates this page with all India Open SSC jobs 2018 as regular basis.
Table of SSC Branches
- Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region (SSCER)
- Staff Selection Commission Southern Region (SSCSR)
- Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSC WR)
- Staff Selection Commission North Western Region (SSCNWR)
- Staff Selection Commission North Region (SSCNR)
- Staff Selection Commission Central Region (SSCCR)
- Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSCNER)
- Staff Selection Commission Departmental Competitive Exam (SSCDCE)
- Staff Selection Commission Kerala Karnataka Region (SSCKKR)
- Bihar Staff selection Commission (BSSC)
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)
- Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
- Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh (SSCMPR)
- West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
About SSC: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is the one of the attached institution of DOPT (Department of Personnel & Training) and having One Chairman, One Controller cum Secretary and two members. The name of Chairman of SSC is A.Bhattacharya who is IAS officer & earlier secretary of Union Public Service Commission.
The recommendation of SSC is passed by Parliament in Forty Seventh (47th) reports on the 1967- 1968 years for organizing a recruitment exam against the appointment of lower community. In the years of 1975, Staff Selection Commission is known as Subordinate Service Commission that is renamed after 26th Sept, 1977 as SSC (Staff Selection Commission).
The functions and constitution of SSC is come into existence from 01st June, 1999. The head quarter of Staff Selection Commission is situated at New Delhi. Now, SSC have seven (07) unique regional offices controlled by Regional Director under different metropolitan i.e. Mumbai, Allahabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Guwahati and Bangalore. The primary responsibility of regional offices is to implement the programmes & policies of Staff Selection Commission.
The Exam under Staff Selection Commission (SSC) are conducted every year for appointment of fresher under different regions like Central Region Allahabad, Northern Region New Delhi, Eastern Region Kolkata, Southern Region Chennai, Western Region Mumbai, North – Eastern Region Guwahati, Kerala- Karnataka Region Bangalore, Madhya Pradesh Sub- Region Raipur and North- Western Sub- Region. The time period of SSC Exam should be two hours.