Security Guard Jobs 2017 – Govt Jobs for Security Officer, Various Open Govt Vacancies – A Security Officer is a human who is responsible to protect assets, property, people, building and deliver OR collect high sums of money. The Security Officer may hired by public or private undertaking. Security Officer is liable to patrol, guard, monitor areas to stop violence, theft and breach of rules. A Security Officer are required to communicate with sponsor, customer, visitors, and staff members for maintain order and save property.
We are writing above all details regarding Security Officer (Security Guard) jobs and also the information about All India Open Govt Jobs of security officer but we also recommended to candidates to visit in www.OpenGovtJobs.Com for getting knowledge with subject to more similar jobs like constable jobs, clerk jobs and etc.
List of Security Guard Jobs 2017
Duties of Security Guards: Candidates who are appointed as Security Guard under public or private undertaking must have answerable to follow these common duties.
- Enforce and maintain laws on property of Employers
- Supervise Alarms and shut circuit television cameras.
- Regulate entrance of visitors, employees and outside builder
- Perform security examine on concerned areas
- Lock up criminal offender
- Write or Prepare brief story of observation during patrol
- Meet with eye witnesses for later court proceeding
- Call fire departments OR police if any emergency taken place
- Maintain records of daily irregularities and activities
- Effort to protect theft, damage, and unusual occurrences
- Inspect security equipments, systems, and machine to confirm operational apply
- Answer to calls, receiving message and collect information during non-trade hours.
Technical Skills: Security Guard must have knowledge of concerned policies, equipments, strategies and procedure to upgrade effective national, local, state security mode for safeguard of data, people, institution and property.
Types of Security Guard: There are two types of Security Officer as follows.
- Security Guard Armed
- Security Guard Unarmed
Eligibility Norms: Each different govt department have prescribed separated eligibility guidelines for security officer posts but most commonly candidates must have passed certificate of Matriculation (10th Class) from recognized board OR member of Para Military Force, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Police Force.