Part Time Govt Jobs 2017 – Various Govt Jobs for Employees – This job is the part of an employment that takes few hours in week than full time services. Employees would be treated as part time worker if they usually serve their duties fewer than thirty OR thirty five hours in week. From last twenty years total one fourth populations is increased for doing par time jobs in progressive countries as per International Labour Organization data. Our team is giving details here about only govt part-time jobs but candidates if need to find out other related govt jobs can refer web page i.e. www.OpenGovtJobs.com.
List of Part Time Govt Jobs 2017 in India
Professor, Part Time Medical Officer, Steno, Lady Helder, Engineer, 10th Class, 12th Class, Master, Graduation, Diploma, Madhya Pradesh
Last Date: 29/06/2017
|Bank of Maharashtra
Part Time Sub Staff, 450 Posts, 10th Class, All India
Last Date: 05/06/2017
Advantage of Part Time Work
Mostly students, house wife, moms, retired person and others are interested to serving their duties as Part Time employees. Now, we are explaining the list of benefit of Part-Time employment.
- Person will be independent, confident and more responsible
- Earn money in free times
- Students can spend money on their own needs
- Flexibility because they serve less from full-time employee
- Choice to choose working atmosphere like in Evening, Night OR Morning
- Time Management, because employee spent their hours according proper planning
- Experience, Part-Time employee increased their experience for doing jobs in extra time
- Increased their Grades for future
- Build a chain of contact, make new relations, and introduced with experienced or skilled staff members
Disadvantage of Part Time Work
If part-time jobs have various advantage but also have some disadvantage like.
- Part-time employee will not obtain following benefits like sick leave, health insurance, and pay holiday.
- Less weight age in front of full-time employee
- Not promoted as regular worker
List of Part-Time Jobs
There are many govt or private part time jobs in different department like as tour guide, teaching assistant, library monitor, gym instructor, grader, tutor, campus tech support, data entry operator, accountant, nursing, babysitter, event planning, receptionist, and etc.