Nursing Govt Jobs 2017 – Govt Jobs for Nurse – A nurse is a human who are responsible to give due care to ill and injured people. The Nurse serves their duties under the supervision of doctor for make patient fit and stays healthful. The Nurses helps the patient with the ends of life wishes and aid to concerned family member with harrow. The profession of Nurse is similar as Doctor, the difference is that the Nurses are skillful to give aid to patient directly, by speaking with him/ her, provide things they demanded, watching carefully to prevent any wrong act and trying to get better. Please subscribe our website i.e. www.OpenGovtJobs.Com for getting daily base Govt Jobs alerts regarding Nursing Jobs 2017 OR similar.
List of Nursing Govt Jobs 2017 in India
Types of Nurse: There are four types of nursing profession i.e.
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA)
In United Kingdom the profession of Nursing is classified by four different categories as follows.
- First Level Nurse
- Second Level Nurse
- Specialist Nurse
- Principal OR Manager
In United States the three types of classified arranged for Nursing Professions.
- LPNs (Licensed Practical Nurses)
- APNs (Advanced Practice Nurses)
- Registered Nurse (RNs)
Minimum Qualification Norms for Nurse: Students who have 10+2 with Science & registered as ANM | Diploma in Nursing | Bachelor of Science in Nursing | BN Degree | BSN Degree | Associate of Science in Nursing | B.Sc | M.Sc and Equivalent are eligible to apply for Nurse Jobs under Govt of India Recruitment.
Responsibilities of Nurse: The Nurse is answerable for following duties.
- Giving treatment and medicine ordered by Doctor to patients
- Making relations with the social, emotions, and religious conditions of patient
- Communicate with doctor regarding patient progress.
- Evaluate, observe and assess the progress and conditions of patient.
- Give information regarding medicine to patient moreover family members.
Working Area of Nurses: The Nurses are performing their duties in following places as given below.
- Home Health Services
- Nursing Care Facilities
- General & Surgical Hospitals
- Doctors Officer
- Outpatient Facilities
General Guidelines: Candidates can bookmark our website i.e. www.OpenGovtJobs.Com for getting information regarding more similar designations or all India Open Recruitment 2017.