Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited is going to publish an advertisement against order number 1/2016 for selection of seven hundred and forty five (745) candidates on the vacant posts of Maintainer, Customer Relations and Station Controller. The authorized website of Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited is http://noidametro.in. Candidates with higher education in relevant area can also apply. The job seekers can also apply for more than one post according their qualification.
Noida Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 | 745 Vacancies
Name & Sum & Educational Norms: Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited has a sum of seven hundred and forty five (745) vacant posts as below given.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (Female) (38- Posts) > Diploma
- Accounts Assistant (08- Vacancies) > B.COM
- Stenographer (01- Vacancy) > Bachelor Degree
- Junior Engineer (160- Vacancies) > Diploma in Engineering
- Customer Relations Assistant (65- Vacancies) > Graduation
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (156- Posts) > Engineer Diploma
- Office Assistant (06- Vacancies) > BA | B.COM | B.Sc
- Maintainer (311- Vacancies) > ITI (SCVT/ NCVT)
Age Bar: Candidates must have age at least eighteen (18) years but not more than twenty eight (28) years as determined from 01st July, 2016. The upper age bar is relaxed according norms.
Selection Mode: The authority will conduct three different exams i.e. Psycho Test, Skill Test and Interview for final joining.
Fee: The recruitment fee is Rs.400 for GEN, EXSM & OBC and Rs.150 for ST, PWD & SC category through online generated bank challan.
Process to Apply: Candidates can apply online at relevant web page i.e. http://www.delhimetrorail.com.
Useful Dates: The online registration will valid from 05th Nov, 2016 to 15th Dec, 2016 by 23.59 Hrs (Extended up to 28th Jan, 2017). The application fee is to be paid in between 07th Nov, 2016 to 19th Dec, 2016 (Extended up to 31st Jan, 2017).
General Instructions: Candidates can download below given notification for all other details.