The Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of Jharkhand, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, Ranchi is presenting a career news at employment newspaper and official website of Jharkhand RHMS i.e. http://jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in for appointment of three hundred and thirty (330) candidates against the services of Doctor, Medical Officer, Ophthalmic Surgeon under JRHMS Jobs 2017 prospect.
JRHMS Recruitment 2017 | 330 Specialist MO Jobs
Name & Total Jobs:
- Specialist Medical Officer (119- Vacancies)
- Medical Officer (115- Vacancies)
- Pediatrician (05- Vacancies)
- Ophthalmic Surgeon (07- Vacancies)
- ENT Surgeon (02- Vacancies)
- Specialist (03- Vacancies)
- Doctor (63- Vacancies)
- Epidemiologist (11- Vacancies)
Age Bar: The age of job appliers will be up to fifty (50) years and minimum of twenty one (21) years.
Educational Norms: Candidates having Medical Education i.e. MBBS | MD | MSc | MDS | MS | Post Graduation Diploma/ Degree and Equivalent.
Way to Submit the Application Form: Candidates having norms as per JRHMS authority can attend the screening test along with application as per given annexure, all testimonials showing eligibility, and recent colored passport size photographs at RCH Campus, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, GVI Campus, Namkum, Ranchi- 10.
Concerned Dates: The date of screening test is 05th Feb, 2017 to 09th Feb, 2017.
Closed JRHMS Vacancies
JRHMS 404 Coordinator, Editor, Manager & Tutor Jobs 2016 – The Department of Health & Family Welfare, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, Government of Jharkhand is coming in front to decide Four Hundred and Four (404) candidates against the vacant position of as follows under contract basis. Candidates must have citizenship of India if wants to apply for JRHMS Vacancies 2017. Candidates will not receive any traveling OR dearness allowance if called for interview.
Name & Sum of posts & Educational Norms:
- PCPNDT Coordinator (02- Vacancies) > LLB | PG Degree/ Diploma
- Coordinator (03- Vacancies) > Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree | MBBS | MD
- Consultant (11- Vacancies) > MPH | MBBS | MSW | MHA | MHM | Diploma/ Degree
- State Urban Manager (01- Vacancy) > Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree
- State Quality Assurance Consultant (01- Vacancy) > Master Degree
- District Accounts Manager (01- Vacancy) > CA | ICWA | M.Com
- Administrative & Finance Officer (01- Vacancy) > PG Degree/ Diploma
- Content Editor (01- Vacancy) > PG Degree/ Diploma
- Executive Assistant Training (01- Vacancy) > PG Degree/ Diploma
- Executive Assistant Training (Accounts) (02- Posts) > M.Com
- State Programme Officer Nursing Cell (01- Vacancy) > Master’s in Nursing
- State Urban Health Manager (02- Vacancies) > Post Graduate Degree
- State Accounts Officer (01- Vacancy) > CA | ICWA | M.Com | MBA
- State MIS Assistant (01- Vacancy) > PG Degree
- Legal Consultant (01- Vacancy) > LL.B Degree
- State Programme Manager (01- Vacancy) > Post Graduate Degree
- Refrigetor Mechanic (01- Vacancy) > 10th Class with ITI
- Cold Chain Handler (01- Vacancy) > 12th Class | Inter with Science
- Executive Documentation & Planning (01- Vacancy) > PG Degree/ Diploma
- NGO Coordinator (01- Vacancy) > PG Degree/ Diploma
- Vaccine & Logistics Manager (01- Vacancy) > Graduation in Science
- State Consultant Public Health (01- Vacancy) > MBBS | BDS | MPH | MD | MBA
- Programme Assistant (01- Vacancy) > Graduate | PG Degree
- Administrative cum Programme Assistant (01- Vacancy) > Graduation
- Training Coordinator (02- Vacancies) > PG Degree in Nursing
- Programme Coordinator Nursing (02- Vacancies) > B.Sc. | PC B.Sc. Nursing
- Technical Assistant (04- Vacancies) > Graduate | BCA | B.Com
- District Programme Coordinator (03- Vacancies) > PG Degree/ Diploma
- City Urban Health Manager (08- Vacancies) > BE | B.TECH | PG Degree
- City Accounts Officer (04- Vacancies) > CA | ICWA | MBA | M.Com
- District Data Manager (05- Vacancies) > PG Degree/ Diploma
- Regional IEC Coordinator (05- Vacancies) > PG Diploma/ Degree
- Regional Consultant (05- Vacancies) > PG Diploma/ Degree
- District Urban Health Manager (12- Vacancies) > PG Diploma/ Degree
- Hospital Manager (10- Vacancies) > MBBS | Medical Degree
- Accounts Assistant (14- Vacancies) > M.Com
- Physiotherapist (18- Vacancies) > Graduate | Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Junior Nursing Tutors (17- Vacancies) > B.Sc. | GNM Degree
- District Leprosy Consultant (18- Vacancies) > BAMS | BHMS | MBBS
- Block Programme Manager (49- Vacancies) > PG Diploma/ Degree
- Block Accounts Manager (28- Vacancies) > CA | ICWA | B.COM
- Para Medical Worker (100- Vacancies) > 12th Class | PMW Training | B.Sc. | MSW
- Administrative Assistant (01- Vacancy) > Graduate Degree
- State Leprosy Consultant (01- Vacancy) > MBBS Degree
- State Finance Manager (01- Vacancy) > CA | ICWA | MBA
Age Bar: Candidates should have age below from forty (40) years but for post wise details please visit in official notification showing in last.
Application Form: Candidates having norms can apply by choosing any one method i.e. online or offline. Please visit in below given official notification for getting full details to apply.
Concerned Dates: The online registration is valid from 14th April, 2016 to 04th May, 2016.
The last date of receipt of request for offline mode is within 21 days from the date of notification.
Mode of Selection: The final appointment of job seekers must be based on personal interview followed by confirmation of original documents.
General Guidelines: The appointment will be purely on contractual in nature. We are suggesting to candidates for download the official notification as mentioned ahead if they want to clear any doubt with subject to open Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society posts 2016.