Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) in the present days advertising news at official website of ILBS i.e. www.ilbs.in for provide joining letters to ninety two (92) educated applicants for the posts of as following under ILBS careers 2017 project. Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences was established by Government of Delhi as an autonomous Institute. It has been given the status of Deemed University by UGC. It is a centre of excellence for preventing and curing and providing training in liver, biliary and allied sciences. It aims at giving proper health care to patients. It provides teaching and research in areas of liver, Gall Bladder, renal diseases, oncology, organ transplants. They are equipped with modern facilities and have experienced team which does advance training and research in the area and provides diagnosis too. One can have a good career development here with wide opportunities.
ILBS Recruitment 2017 | 92 Senior Resident Jobs
Name & Total Jobs:
- Head Nursing Care Services (01- Vacancy)
- Reader (Nursing) (01- Vacancy)
- Engineer (02- Vacancies)
- Senior Resident (20- Vacancies)
- Senior Consultant (01- Vacancy)
- Manager (Purchase) (01- Vacancy)
Age Bar: Candidates if applied for Senior Consultant Jobs should have age up to 66 years. Please refer official notification given in last if have reserved category.
Eligibility Norms: Candidates must have passed certificate of MBBS | MS | MD | DM | MCh | Ph.D | Medical Qualification and Equivalent. Please see below given official advertisement for post wise qualification details.
Application Mode: Candidates can apply online at ILBS website i.e. https://www.ilbs.in.
Important Dates: The last date to online apply is 20th March, 2017.
ILBS Recruitment 2017 | 488 Vacancies (Closed)
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has four hundred and eighty eight (488) vacant seats for the following ranks. Candidates will be firstly liable to visit into official advertisement, given below to find deep knowledge about ILBS posts 2017, because here we are discussing brief facts of ILBS Vacancies 2017.
Name & Sum of Posts:
- Manager (Finance & Accounts)
- Junior Staff Assistant
Age Bar: For the post of Professor the upper age bar would be sixty six (66) years. Please refer below given notification for other posts.
Academic Records: Candidates should have 10+2 | Degree/ Diploma in the concerned discipline | MBA | CA | ICWA | B.Sc. | PhD and Equivalent.
Fees: Job appliers belong with Gen community will pay Rs. 500 but for ST/ SC caste only Rs. 100 is payable as recruitment fees.
Way to Apply: Willing job searchers can apply online at relevant website i.e. www.ilbs.in.
Concerned Dates: The closing date to online apply is 31st Jan, 2017.
ILBS Functions: The institute has specialties in areas of hepatology, pathology, radiology, anesthesia, transfusion cases, and super specialist in nephrology, neurology, cardiology, oncology, urology and renal transplant. They have a critical care unit too. They have a experienced governing council and committees like academic, advisory, finance, transplant and project implementation committee etc. They have a very good quality research work. It has qualified experienced managerial team to look after the patients. They look after patients of abroad too. It gives avenues of research for faculty and scientists working in this field. Thus one can have a good job opportunity here.
ILBS Vacancies 2016 – 349 Professor & SR Jobs
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences ILBS is coming forward to appoint Three Hundred and Forty Nine (349) candidates for the vacant designations of Teaching & Non-Teaching staff on contract.
Name, Total & Educational Norms:
- Professor (05- Vacancies) > Medical Education as per IMC Act 1956
- Senior Consultant (01- Vacancy) > Medical Degree as per IMC Act 1956
- Additional Professor (04- Vacancies) > Post Graduate Degree
- Associate Professor (04- Vacancies) > Medical Qualification as per IMC Act, 1956
- Assistant Professor (09- Vacancies) > MD
- Senior Resident (71- Vacancies) > MD | MS
- Junior Resident (13- Vacancies) > MBBS
- Junior Clinical Trial Coordinator (01- Vacancy) > Post Graduate Diploma
- Resident Medical Officer (04- Vacancies) > Medical Degree as per IMC Act 1956
- Senior Clinical Trial Coordinator (01- Vacancy) > Master Degree
- Blood Bank Officer (01- Vacancy) > Medical Degree as per IMC Act 1956
- Deputy Head (01- Vacancy) > MBA
- Physicist (01- Vacancy) > M.Sc.
- Assistant Head Operations Medical (01- Vacancy) > MHA | MD
- Manager (03- Vacancies) > Graduate with Diploma | MBA
- Deputy Manager (Security & Fire & HR) (02- Vacancies) > Graduate
- Assistant Manager (01- Vacancy) > Graduate with Diploma
- Chief Technical Executive (01- Vacancy) > Diploma in Radiography
- Senior Technician (01- Vacancy) > 10+2 with ITI
- Junior Engineer (02- Vacancies) > ITI | Diploma in Electrical
- Technician (01- Vacancy) > Diploma in ITI Electrical
- Gas Manifold Operator (01- Vacancy) > Diploma in ITI Fitter
- Executive (02- Vacancies) > Bachelor Degree
- Senior Executive (01- Vacancy) > Bachelor Degree
- Junior Executive (03- Vacancies) > Graduate
- Technical Executive (01- Vacancy) > Diploma in OT Technology/ CSSD
- Junior Nurse (40- Vacancies) > B.Sc. Nursing
- Nurse (40- Vacancies) > Diploma in Nursing
- Patient Care Executive Nursing (08- Vacancies) > Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery
- Junior Technical Executive (03- Vacancies) > Diploma in Radiography
- Junior Staff Assistant (22- Vacancies) > Bachelor Degree
- Staff Assistant (25- Vacancies) > Graduate
- Junior Patient Care Executive Nursing (75- Posts) > Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery
Procedure to Apply: Candidates can apply online at ILBS Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences website i.e. www.ilbs.in.
Useful Dates: The closing date of receipt of application form is 15th June, 2016.