GATE Jobs 2017 – GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2017 is the name of Indian exam that is conducted for appointment of those candidates having Science and Engineering stream. After giving brief details about GATE Exam, now we are disclosing all open vacancies that have need to get valid score card of GATE Exam 2017. The duration of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exam is three hours in which total sixty five (65) questions are asked for hundred (100) marks. The management authority of GATE is published the result within one month from the date of examination.
Table of PSUs Coming under GATE
- Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL)
- Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)
- Directorate of Technical Education & Skill Development MP
- Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
- Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU)
- Indian Oil Corporation limited (IOCL)
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON)
- Jadavpur University Kolkata
- Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC) Limited
- National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
- Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC)
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- Panjab University Chandigarh
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
- RITES Limited
- Tumkur University
About GATE: The GATE exam should organized by the contribute of these following recruitment institutions i.e. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras and Indian Institute of Science for authority of India, (MHRD) Ministry of Human Resources Development. All these institutes are responsible to conduct GATE Exam as per via end to end procedure.
In the years 2014, Indian Institute of Kharagpur is responsible to plan the GATE Examination. The total marks secured by candidates are useful in the further admission in following programs like Dr. of Philosophy and Masters of Technology OR Engineering. In the present times candidates will also be eligible to apply for Graduate Engineering service if having good score in GATE Exam.
Only those candidates will get financial support from MHRD (Ministry of Human Resources Development) and other Govt organizations, if having valid score of GATE for Doctoral OR Masters Programme in Technology, Engineering, Science and Architecture.
The GATE Jobs & Exam is coordinate for different twenty two (22) streams i.e. Agricultural Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Biotechnology, Architecture & Planning, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science & IT, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Ecology & Evolution, Instrumentation Engineering, Geology & Geophysics, Math, Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Metallurgical Engineering, Production & Industrial Engineering, Engineering Sciences, Textile Engineering & Fiber Science and Life Science.