ECHS Recruitment 2017 | 95 Lab Tech / Asst, Peon & Other Jobs
- Post Name: DEO, Safaiwala, Pharmacist, Lab Asst & Tech
- No. of Vacancies: 89 Posts
- Qualification: Diploma/Certificate in IT Networking, Computer Application
- Last Date: 14-08-17
- Download Notification
- Post Name: Pharmacist, Lab Asst, Nursing & Peon
- No. of Vacancies: 06 Posts
- Last Date: 16th August, 2017
- Download Notification
(Closed) The Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) is providing a recruitment possibility in front of Forty (40) applicants for appoint against following ranks. Preference is to ESM and for Ex-Servicemen Candidates only. Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) is a scheme which commenced in the year 2003 on 1st of April. This scheme is specifically designed to help those retired army officials who could not avail the benefits of previous government Insurance Schemes such as Army Group Insurance (Medical Branch Scheme). This has called for the inception of new scheme which will put in more features within its ambit for providing adequate medical treatment to the army officials and their family. The scheme is sponsored or financed by the Government of India.
ECHS Recruitment 2017 | 40 Female Attendant Jobs
Name & Total Posts:
- Dental Officer (02- Vacancies)
- Medical Officer (03- Vacancies)
- Pharmacist (01- Vacancy)
- Lab Assistant (06- Vacancies)
- Lab Technician (04- Vacancies)
- Chowkidar (05- Vacancies)
- Safaiwala (09- Vacancies)
- Peon (02- Vacancies)
- Female Attendant (03- Vacancies)
- Driver (04- Vacancies)
- Nurse Assistant (01- Vacancy)
Age Eligibility: Candidates applying for the UR category should have minimum of eighteen (18) years. But for remaining caste the upper age limit will be as per ECHS norms.
Qualification: Candidates must have Education Class-B GD Grade | Literate | 08th Class | 10th Class/10+2 with Science | DMLT/Class-I Lab Tech Course | B.Sc. | Diploma | Graduate | BDS | B.Pharmacy | MBBS | MD | MS and Equivalent.
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates can walk for interview along with passport size photographs, copies of experience and academic records at the relevant address as mentioned in below given notification.
Relevant Dates: Candidates can walk for interview on 25th April, 2017 (Medical Staff) and 26th April, 2017 (Non- Medical Staff).
ECHS Functions: The list of posts for which vacancies are available in it tells how much job opportunities it will present in future. The main head office is situated in Delhi which is headed by Managing director. ECHS has 28 centers. One could also take a dive to the organizational structure at the official website at http://echs.gov.in.
For More Details Visit > Official Notification
ECHS Recruitment 2017 – 31 MO & Nursing Asst Jobs (Closed)
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) is going to deliver an advertisement for giving joining letters to thirty one (31) applicants for the rank of Medical Officer, Medical Specialist, Dental Officer, Driver, Night Watchman, Peon and Others.
Name, & Total Posts & Educational Norms:
- Driver (01- Vacancy) > 08th Class with valid driving license
- Medical Officer (03- Vacancies) > MBBS Degree
- Dental Hygienist (03- Vacancies) > BDS Degree
- Peon (01- Vacancies) > Literate
- Medical Specialist (03 – Vacancies) > MS | MBBS
- Dental Officer (05- Vacancies) > BDS Degree
- Chowkidar (01- Vacancy) > 08th Class
- OIC (03- Vacancies) > Graduate
- Nursing Assistant (03- Vacancies) > DNM | Diploma/ Class-I NAC
Academic Records: Candidates should have Literate | 10+2 Class | Bachelor Degree | MBBS | MS | Post Graduation Degree | MD | Diploma | BDS | Medical Education | B.Sc. and Equivalent as per post wise.
Way to Apply: Willing candidates can post an application along with self-attested photo stat copies of relevant documents to the office (Please see below given notification for address).
Useful Dates: The application form is valid if reached only before 10th Jan, 2017.
ECHS Recruitment 2017 | 34 Medical Staff Jobs
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme ECHS Polyclinics is going to accept an application form from eligible candidates against thirty four (34) vacant posts as follows under different regions. Before applying, candidates are requested to go through into minimum eligibility rules like age up to, education qualification, way of selection, mode of apply, fees structure and others given in advertisement. We are advised to applicants for subscribe our website i.e. www.OpenGovtJobs to get latest updates regarding government jobs.
Name & Sum of Posts & Educational Norms:
- Radiologist (01- Vacancy) > Medical Qualification as per IMC Act, 1956
- Officer in Charge Polyclinic (01- Vacancy) > Graduation
- Medical Officer (12- Vacancies) > MBBS Degree
- Medical Specialist (02- Vacancies) > MS | MD Degree
- Dental Hygienist (03- Vacancies) > Diploma in Dental Hygienist/ Class-I DH/ DORA
- Laboratory Assistant (01- Vacancy) > Diploma in MLT
- Nursing Assistant (03- Vacancy) > Class-I Nursing Assistant Course
- Peon (01- Vacancy) > 08th Class
- Pharmacist (03- Vacancies) > B.Pharmacy | 12th Class (Science) & Diploma in Pharmacy
Way to Apply: Candidates can receipt their request to the office of Station Cell, C/o DSC Centre, Kannur (Pin Code 670 017) along with copies of eligibility documents.
Useful Dates: The application forms are only valid if reached before 10th Jan, 2017. The date and time of interview is 03rd Feb, 2017 from 10.00 Hrs.