Constable Govt Jobs 2017 – Govt Jobs for Police Constable in India, Various Open Vacancies – A constable is a human belonging with significant office usually in law enforcement. In easy words, an official who have main duty to preserve and protect the calm of society and a member of Municipal Corporation is called Constable. According English Law, the constable is civil public officer who have answerable to keep peacefulness within the jurisdiction of districts while normally inform further obligations. Now, we are trying to disclosed the all latest announcement with regard to Constable Vacancies 2017.
List of Constable Govt Jobs 2017
Duties of Constable: Candidates who get govt jobs against the rank of Constable will responsible to do these common duties.
- Serving Complaints, Summons, Court Orders, Subpenas & Etc
- Oblige local courts OR comply with order of courts
- Perform patrol responsibility by bicycle, car or by foot
- Serving with individual and community groups
- Discourage crime by routine presence
- Keep calm at social events, public meetings, strikes, business disputes, & Etc
- Gathering statements, evidence, and conduct investigation
- Inquiry from victims, suspects and witnesses according law
- Maintain criminal records, intelligence describe and Etc
- Giving evidence and attendance in court
- Action taking on the information of public society member
- Highly obliged to senior officer in rank
- Communicate with found and lost property
- Enforcing traffic regulation
- Collect penalties for offender
- Giving duty in cleaned and specified uniform
About Constable Jobs: The life of constable is very rigid because according rules his duty is for all twenty four (24) hours. The senior of constable can call to him at any time for work. As usually the constable do their jobs from eight (08) to ten (10) hours in days but the responsibility in his shoulders is taken entire time period even after working hours. So, in simple language we can say the constable’s life is very rough and tough.
Eligibility for Constable Posts: Candidates should have Senior Secondary Examination passed certificate OR Bachelor Degree with good physical fitness like Height 165 Cms, Chest Unexpanded 77 Cms, and Chest Expanded 82 Cms and medically fit like Visual Standard Worse Eye- N9, Better Eye- N6, colour vision, refraction, uncorrected visual acuity & Etc.
General Instructions: Candidates who are interested to get Govt Jobs as Constable can bookmark our this page we update it with all India recently announced constable jobs but for other posts please visit in www.OpenGovtJobs.Com.